View Preview Pictures At Full Resolution Here
Memphis International Airport is located 7 miles (11km) southwest of downtown Memphis in Tennessee, United States. The history of Memphis International Airport dates back all the way to 1929. In its early years, Memphis International Airport only featured three hangers & an unpaved runway. This was no longer the case at the turn of the millennium. Memphis International Airport has transformed itself into a modern, bustling, mega airport cementing itself as a major hub for both cargo traffic but also passenger. Serving as a home base for FedEx Express Memphis International Airport is the busiest airport for cargo in the entire western hemisphere, but also the 5th busiest airport in the United States in 2020.
Memphis International Airport has been developed to the highest standard and with no detail spared, featuring crisp color-balanced custom aerial imagery, custom underground highways as well as various other techniques that bring Memphis International airport alive.
An airport developed to the highest standards, Memphis International Airport combines the latest X-Plane 11 technologies while balancing visual eye candy and excellent performance, perfect for your next cargo flight!
- SAM Jetways & marshallers
- Stunning custom HDR night lighting
- Over 200+ custom objects placed around the airport
- Detailed 3D modelling & texturing
- Custom underground highways tunnels
- Compatible with any other mesh or orthophoto addon
- Compatible with Justflight traffic global & World Traffic 3
- 3D grass & custom landscape
- Highly optimised & fps friendly
- Custom ground traffic (Only on OpenGL)
Required LibrariesSAM Plugin & Seasons (free)
- Size 4.17GB
- Required Libraries SAM Plugin & Seasons (free)
- Version 1.1